- Changes to Identity Management Provider have locked out access to CJOC
- No access to CJOC
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE) - AWS/OpenStack/Anywhere
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
Authentication for CJOC can be removed, if needed, by editing the config.xml file. However, in CJE additional steps are needed to ensure that changes are saved and restart is handled correctly.
1) Connect to the worker
First, on the bastion host, run
cje run find-worker-for cjoc to find out in which worker the container is running. In the following example it would be
worker-2 for CJOC. Then connect into the worker with
dna connect worker-2
2) Disable Security
- Go to
/mnt/cjoc/<containerid>in the file system and find
config.xmlfile in the
- Look for the
<useSecurity>true</useSecurity>element in this file.
- Save the changes and exit.
4) Restart CJOC
- Restart the CJOC container, i.e. on the bastion host run -
dna stop cjocand
dna start cjoc.