- I would like to move/rename my client master into a different location.
- I would like to copy/clone my client master configuration.
- CloudBees Operations Center Jenkins (CJOC)
- Operations Center Server Plugin
- Operations Center Context Plugin
The Move operation of Client Masters is fully supported since version 1.8.100+ of
operations-center-* plugins. Before this version, moving a connected Client Master does not reconnect it automatically (it needs to be released and reconnected).
- Move of Client Master is only supported since operations-center-server:1.8.100
- Copy of Client Master is NOT supported - although the Copy button is enabled. The Copy button is disabled since operations-center-context:126.96.36.199 and operations-center-server:188.8.131.52 plugins.
- Renaming via Move/Copy/Promote is NOT currently supported
To move your client master from one location to another, click the arrow next to the Client Master item and select the Move/Copy/Promote operation
In here you can setup the operation you would like to perform (also has autocomplete for destination locations):
To Move to a new folder, just specify the folder name:
and click the “Move” operation. After clicking the “Move” operation you will see a box stating that the operation was successful:
Clicking “Close” will redirect you to the new location. The operation causes the Client Master to automatically disconnect/reconnect. Immediately after the move is completed, you will see the master disconnected:
After just a few seconds, the Client Master successfully reconnects: