- I want to configure Client Master with HTTPS and connect it to a CJOC
- CloudBees Core on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master (CORE-MM)
- CloudBees Core on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center (CORE-CLOUD-OC)
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Client Master (CORE-CM)
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Operations Center (CORE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
CJOC does not initiate the connection to the master, so it doesn’t care if the master is on HTTPS or HTTP.
The Client Master initiates the connection to CJOC. In order for the Client Master to discover the agent port that CJOC is listening on you need to give the master the TLS cert of CJOC.
You can manually add the certificates to the master’s trust store following the documentation.
CloudBees Core on modern cloud platforms or CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise 2.x
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise 1.x