- Client master attached to JOC but not able to obtain license, being stuck on registration screen
- Following error occurs when trying to to enter connection details in CJE
- Error “CloudBees Operations Center not configure to issue a license”
- Error “Oops something went wrong”
- Error “Invalid license”
- Error “Invalid certificate”
- Error “Failed to read the existing licenseERROR: Subscription has expired”
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center
Warning: This s not a standard procedure and should be carried out as a last resort to connect a client master to CJOC!
You need to purge the CJOC configuration attached to your CJE instance and recreate the client master from scratch following these steps:
Delete the client-master you have the issue with**
2 [CJE]: Stop instance
3 [CJE]: Delete the following files for CJE (client master) to entirely remove the link to CJOC:
4 [CJE]: Disable Security in CJE by editing
$JENKINS_HOME/config.xml. Locate this line:
<useSecurity>true</useSecurity> and changing it to
5 [CJE]: Start the CJE instance
6 [CJOC]: Create a new client master
7 [CJOC]: Configure the Licensing strategy that you want to use (Test License in this example)
8 [CJOC]: Connect the client master either by push configuration from CJOC or manually from CJE
9 At this stage, if the connection does not work and you are still stuck on the registration screen, you need to ask support for an evaluation license to get past the registration screen.
10 [CJE]:The client master may need to be restarted to complete license registration.
11 [CJOC]- Optional: Operations center might be keeping values in cache that prevent provisioning of a new master. If this procedure did not get you past the registration screen, you may have to restart CJOC. Re-do the procedure, stop CJOC in step 2 and start CJOC in step 6.