- Client master attached to JOC but not able to obtain license, being stuck on registration screen
- Following error occurs when trying to to enter connection details in CJE
- Error “CloudBees Operations Center not configure to issue a license”
- Error “Oops something went wrong”
- Error “Invalid license”
- Error “Invalid certificate”
- Error “Failed to read the existing licenseERROR: Subscription has expired”
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center
- The are open issues related to that subject
This s not a standard procedure and should be carried out as a last resort to connect a client master to CJOC!
You need to purge the CJOC configuration attached to your CJE instance and recreate the client master from scratch following these steps:
Deleteclient-master from CJOC
Stop CJE instance
Delete the following files for CJE (client master) to entirely remove the link to CJOC:
Disable Security in CJE by editing the config.xml file in the JENKINS_HOME folder.
Locate this line:
And changing it to
Start the CJE instance
From CJOC, create a new client master
Configure the Licensing strategy that you want to use (Test License in this example)
Connect the client master either by push configuration from CJOC or manually from CJE
At this stage, if the connection does not work and you are still stuck on the registration screen, you need to ask support for an evaluation license to get past the registration screen.
The client master may need to be restarted to complete license registration.
Operations center might be keeping values in cache that prevent provisioning of a new master. If this procedure did not get you past the registration screen, you may have to restart CJOC. Re-do the procedure, stop CJOC in step 2. and start CJOC in step 6.