When you try to reconnect masters with JOC but fails with the error:
The master is locked out pointing to the licensing page. Neither the push from the JOC or connection details on the master license screen work at this point.
Note: Related to “How do I reconnect a master to JOC after changing JOC to HTTPS”
CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center 1.7
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise 15.05
Basically, you are facing this issues because you are not running the latest operations-center- plugins on both CJOC and client master.
So, now to unlock you need:
In case you can access to client master dashboard
- Go to https://
/configure and disable the Operations Center connection details.
- Then, delete the Client master from CJOC and totally re-create the client master from scratch in CJOC. You will be now able to attach the client master.
In case you don’t have access to client master dashboard
- Stop the Jenkins service on client master
- Delete in client master $JENKINS_HOME/operations-center-client.xml and $JENKINS_HOME/com.cloudbees.opscenter.client.plugin.OperationsCenterRootAction.xml
- Start the jenkins service on client master
- Delete the Client master from CJOC
- Totally re-create the client master from scratch in CJOC