org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: REPORT /MY_REPO/!svn/vcc/default failed ... Caused by: svn: E175002: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
This can be caused by:
- Large files (>20mb) being committed.
- Large commits.
- Timeout on Server hosting SVN being too low (nginx, apache).
- Avoiding committing files larger than 20mb. Suggestion is to use something like Amazon S3 for this instead.
- Splitting commits into smaller revisions.
- Increasing timeout on HTTP Server (nginx, apache).