- When managing user permissions, a user might set a permission wrong and lose access when using their main administrator account. Regaining access can be done in a few steps.
- global security needs to be changed, unable to login as administrator
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center
1) Edit the config.xml file in the
JENKINS_HOME folder and locate this line:
Set the value to
2) Start jenkins
From there you should be able to toggle security back on from the UI and then correct any permission problems that caused the problem, normally this happens with role based matrix.