- You want to add Command Line Jenkins Parameter arguments to Tomcat as specified in https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Starting+and+Accessing+Jenkins
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- Tomcat container
The major part of these parameters are useless if you deploy the war within Tomcat. They are useful only if you are using the embedded (jetty) web server.
- httpPort, httpListenAddress, httpsPort, httpsListenAddress, ajp13Port, ajp13ListenAddress are all set in your server.xml at tomcat level.
- prefix will be the war name (/jenkins by default) but you can change it like any other webapp in tomcat with a context.xml file (or in server.xml)
- argumentsRealm.* are usable only with the embedded web server (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Quick+and+Simple+Security) and for tomcat you have to consider to use the Standard Security Setup (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Standard+Security+Setup)
- Xdebug .. in Tomcat you have to use the JPDA_xx settings if you want to do a remote debugging ( http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Developing#Q1 )