- You do not want to use appengine.cloudbees.com; or
- You can not use Google OAuth to authenticate with appengine.cloudbees.com (perhaps due to a lack of a Google account associated with CloudBees)
- CloudBees Deployer plugin - Google App Engine deployer
To avoid using the CloudBees appengine.cloudbees.com credential management tool you will need to perform the following actions
- Go to the Jenkins system configuration screen -
- Enable the Google OAuth Authentication Provider option
- Copy the redirect URI
Configuring Google login
See Google OAuth configuration for background information on configuring a Google apps account for OAuth.
- Go to the Google OAuth application management screen and create a new application.
- Add the redirect URI copied previously in Step 2.
- Copy the Application’s Client ID and Client Secret and paste them into the provider fields in Jenkins.
- There will now be a button that will trigger the redirect flow to authorise the application (i.e. this Jenkins) to deploy to AppEngine.