- What is my instance id?
- How do I find my instance id?
- How do I register my CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise?
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
Instance IDs are required to generate evaluation and paid licenses for CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise and CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center.
Here are the instructions for fetching an instance ID from a Jenkins master in the following scenarios:
- Go to your master’s UI:
- For CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, the default location is localhost:8080
- For CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center, the default is localhost:8888
Since this is a fresh installation, you’ll see the following registration screen:
- Click on the “Use a license key” option (as shown above). The top-most field will contain your master’s instance ID. Copy this value, and paste it into your onboarding case.
Please also include information as to what kind of master this instance ID will be (CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise or CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center), and how many executors that master should be licensed for.
If you’re an existing customer you’re likely here to simply provide us with an instance id for your renewal!
Simply go to
http://$JENKINS_URL/license to find your instance id.