- What is my instance id?
- How do I find my instance id?
- How do I register my instance?
- CloudBees Core
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
Instance IDs are required to generate licenses for CloudBees Core, CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, CloudBees Jenkins Platform, and CloudBees Jenkins Distribution.
- Go to your master’s web UI at
https://$JENKINS_URL(you may need to add
:9090or other port values to the end of the URL, depending which port is being used):
Since this is a fresh installation, you’ll see the following registration screen:
- Click on the “Use a license key” option (as shown above). The top-most field will contain your master’s instance ID. Copy this value, and paste it into your onboarding case.
Please also include information as to what kind of master this instance ID will be (CloudBees Core, CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center, or CloudBees Jenkins Distribution).
If you’re an existing customer you’re likely here to simply provide us with an instance id for your renewal!
Simply go to
https://$JENKINS_URL/license to find your instance id.