- How do I add a user to my account
- How do I add users to my organization
- I don’t see a list of account users when logged in
You can have multiple users on one account (of course never share login details with anyone!). To add users you must be an Admin. If you’re a User you should contact an Admin on the account to promote you or modify the account as needed.
1. Go to https://console.cloudbees.com
2. Click on the Users icon on the left:
3. Click on the Add button
4. Enter user details
For a new user, you will need to fill in all the fields. If the email already exists in the system, you only need to enter the user’s role in your account.
The admin role allows a user to add and remove other users from the account.
5. Then click the Add User button. The newly added user will then be able to login to the CloudBees system using the email address and password you have provided.