- How do I add a user to my account
- How do I add users to my organization
- I don’t see a list of account users when logged in
You can have multiple users on one account (of course never share login details with anyone!). To add users you must be an Admin. If you’re a User you should contact an Admin on the account to promote you or modify the account as needed.
1. Go to "Account Settings" by clicking on the gear in the top right-hand corner of the Console:
2. Scroll down to the “Account Users” section:
3. Click on the “Add” button in the top right-hand corner of that section.
4. Enter user details
For existing CloudBees user, you just have to enter the email and assign them a role (user or admin):
For a new user, you’ll have to fill in all of the fields and assign them a username for Forge + a password: