- Jenkins Master manage its own users
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE)
- CloudBees Jenkins Operation Center (CJOC)
An administrator for the JOC would need to configure the Master to allow it to opt-out of the security settings. By doing so, the Master will lose Single-Sign On capabilities with the JOC and have separate credentials to log on to other Masters.
Manage Jenkins -> Configure Global Security or
- Select the checkbox “Allow client masters to opt-out” under Client master security
Configure the Master
- Select the checkbox “Opt-out” under Security Setting Enforcement
On the Master, go to Manage Jenkins -> Configure Global Security or
- Select the button for “Jenkin’s own user database” under Security Realm
- It is optional to have “Allow users to sign up” checked. If this is unchecked, the admin for the Master will need to create the users manually.