- How we can get the user APIToken?
- How we can change the user APIToken?
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
An API Token is a Jenkins generated code that allow you to use se HTTP BASIC authentication in order to make operations using CLI or REST calls to the Jenkins API.
- Go to your Jenkins instance and login with the user that you want to generate the APIToken for
- Then open the user profile page
- Click on Configure to open the user configuration page
- In order to show the current APIToken click on
Show API Tokenbutton
- To generate a new APIToken click on
Change API Tokenbutton