- How to make GitHub (and/or GitHub Enterprise) trigger jobs from GitHub Organization Folders in Jenkins.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed controller (CJEMM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client controller (CJPCM)
- Jenkins LTS
For GitHub Branch Source in case you wish to integrate with a GitHub Enterprise, it needs to be added in Manage Jenkins > Configure System > GitHub Enterprise Servers in order to fetch organizations from that endpoint.
- Branch Sources >
Add source> GitHub Select the API endpoint
Owneruse the organization
- For Credential use
Username and Password, typing as password the personal API Token.
- Since SCM API 2.2.4 Behaviors section > Make sure
Filter by nameis removed unless you only want to discover a subset of branches. If it is configured make sure to include
PR-*to Discover Pull Requests.
Notes: Automatic branch project triggering > Branch names to build automatically Allows you to control the SCM commit trigger coming from branch indexing.
After saving the job, there is a view with contains all
Each of the repositories contains
Pull Request views as explained in [GitHub Webhook Pipeline Multibranch]
Make sure post-receive hooks has been created on GitHub at the Organization as follows:
If the post-receive hooks are not there, please review Troubleshooting
The latest update of this article has been tested with: