- I would like to get assistance in upgrading my instance
Required Data for Upgrading a Jenkins Instance
This article describes how to collect the minimum required information for planning an upgrade on 1 Jenkins instance, this information should be provided for each of your instances you plan to upgrade.
If the required data is bigger than 20 MB you will not be able to use ZenDesk to upload all the information. In this case we would like to encourage you to use our upload service in order to attach all the required information.
IMPORTANT : Origin and Destination Product and Packaging must be the same. Otherwise, it is consider a Migration but not an Upgrade.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJEMM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise- Operations Center (CJEOC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJPCM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJPOC)
Required Data check list
We need to understand where your instance is coming from and where is moving towards. For it, please provide us with:
[ ] Support bundle, we are especially interested in verifying:
- Jenkins ID
- Jenkins JDK
- Operation System
- Customised plugins
- Subscription type
[ ] Also, it is important for us to know:
- Do you have a High Availability setup?
- Other Infrastructure elements/devices to consider: Load Balancer, Proxy, etc
Please, follow the KB below in case you don’t know how to generate a support bundle.
[ ] Version you wish to upgrade according to CloudBees Release Notes
[ ] Timing: When are you planning to upgrade?