After configuring Operations Center’s “Security Setting Enforcement” in the “Configure Global Security” to use the “Single Sign-On (security realm and authorization strategy)”, roles and groups applied to users are not visible in the controllers.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
- Operation Center RBAC Plugin
The most probable root cause is that the Operations Center instance doesn’t have Operation Center RBAC Plugin installed.
To fix the problem, access to
Manage jenkins > Manage plugins > Available tab in the OC, click on the
Check now button and install the
Operations Center Server Role Based Access Control plugin.
After a couple of minutes, roles and groups should be propagated to the controllers.