- The user wants to migrate from an old legacy war (CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise Client Master) or a new CJE war to the new CloudBees Jenkins team product.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise war
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
To migrate from a Legacy war with a Legacy per Executor License with Enterprise plugins to a CloudBees Jenkins team with OSS plugins only you need to perform the following steps:
1) Stop your Jenkins instance
2) Remove the license.xml file in your JENKINS_HOME
3) Remove the cb-envelope folder inside your JENKINS_HOME
4) Start the CJT war file pointing to the same JENKINS_HOME
5) When asked for a license, disable unlicensed plugins first using the UI ad-hoc button.
6) Let Jenkins restart and prompt for a license
7) Install the new Team License either by inserting the license or by requesting a trial.
8) You’re done!